The AQN Blog is a publicly accessible forum for the purposes of helping anyone to better understand the qualifications industry in South Africa, and to allow the dissemination of info on a wide variety of subjects.
Registration is only required in order to comment on any post. The content of most posts is publicly available without registration. If anyone registers without a real name or email address they will be de-registered and banned form further commenting.
The Owner/Editors/Moderators have full and final say of posts and comments. Anything that does not seem appropriate will be deleted without warning, and the poster banned.
- All content provided on this blog is for informational purposes only.
- No inappropriate language, profanity or any comments in a hateful or aggressive tone is allowed and will be deleted.
- All comments and posts should be ‘constructive’ in order to build the industry up and not break it down.
- The owner of this blog makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site not specifically posted by AQN.
- The owner will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information.
- The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.
- These terms and conditions of use are subject to change at any time and without notice.